Featured in the June/July 2013 Issue:
- How to organize LEGO instructions
- New LEGO book releases
- This month’s LEGO model with building instructions
- LEGO Town House in the Set Spotlight
- A review of LEGO City Alarm
- A special feature expanding on last issue’s LEGO Model of the Month
- A Friends Word Scramble
and much more!
Using the link below you can download a pdf file of the 24-page second issue of The Brick Collectors Magazine. It’s totally FREE - no sign up or registration required! Alternately, you can purchase a printed copy by following the link in the sidebar.
Here is the link to the short film referenced in the Brickfilms column.
Below are links to Activity & Puzzle Pages from this issue that you may wish to download and print. (These are single-page downloads.)